All 25 art Reviews

Murakumo Murakumo

May just be the fact that I'm currently attempting to beat Dark Souls, but before I even saw the description, I thought of the game. Pretty damn cool, man.

Zigan responds:

I actually have not beaten the game either haha. There is a decent amount of content though and I am always a straggler trying to get every last bit before I beat the game, which therefor makes me grow a bit bored or lose the mood of it after awhile. @_@ Thanks

Lily Hole Lily Hole

Holy shit! Found this in your "Related Stuff" section thinking, "I don't recognize this." I'm glad I clicked on it, because something about this is really fucking cool too me. It really does look like one of those cool old playboy colors that I looked at at the beginning of my horny days (A.K.A. two years ago, lol) except it has a cool twist on it. Oh yeah, and the eyes and hair are perfect.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I actually have like 5 different playdead covers drawn, however, sadly, there are on my old hard drive which crashed last year.

Stolen "color" Stolen "color"

Holy shit, it looked fantastic without the coloring, and now it somehow looks better. You're crazy, man.

I am sooo cray cray.

High Acceleration Skybus High Acceleration Skybus

Yeah, the canyons look funky, but everything meshes together quite well. Good job!

I-smel responds:

I've bin told they look too smooth, and too much like streaky bacon, and I should focus on blocky, monolithic rock shapes.

Deunan Knute Deunan Knute

"When I showed people the pic I was often accused of tracing."
Funny, I get the same reaction, only difference is that I actually trace!

Okay, on a serious note, I need to step up my game if you drew this when you were 16. I love how you can see some of the small details that almost foreshadow the art style you have today.

deathink responds:

Yeah, its hard to believe I drew this when you were one...

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Haha, I wanna buy Golfinho. Fantastic fan art!

deathink responds:

I know what I'm getting someones for christmas this year!

Autumnal Tree Autumnal Tree

Wow, that looks fantastic. It looks a lot like the Methuselah tree.

deathink responds:

wow... the resemblance is uncanny..

Breaking Bad Poster Breaking Bad Poster

Haha, looks good from the normal view but when I flipped my computer upside down (first time I believe I had to do this) I figured out how Jesse's face is a bit screwed up. But whatever, it looks good how it's supposed to be.

They Live They Live

BATMAN!

ROBIN!

DangerTitts DangerTitts

Somebody had a little to much fun....